Bed bugs are one of the most uncomfortable pest control problems to have, and we understand just how stressful a bed bug infestation can be. That’s why we created our Bed Bug Prevention program. With over 40 years of pest control experience in New York City (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) and Westchester County, our team of experienced, innovative leaders created a program to eliminate your bed bug issues in a quick, efficient manner. Our exterminators go through extensive training, preparing them to tackle any bed bug issue, no matter the extent. Fully-equipped and ready to help, we not only guarantee your problems to be solved but that they are done so with excellent customer service, every time.
Our Bed Bug Remidiation Process
Bed bugs can be scary. That is why we created a strategy that allows us to safely and efficiently get rid of your bed bug problem for good! When you work with Suburban Pest Control for bed bug removal, you can expect:
- A thorough HEPA vacuum system of infested areas. One of our trusted bed bug exterminators will vacuum the mattress, box spring, cracks and crevices with our top-notch HEPA vacuum system, allowing us to get 99.7% of pests removed, including cast skins, nymphs, and loose eggs that may block the complete penetration of pesticide application.
- Use of steam vapor system. Steam vapor allows our exterminators to provide a treatment with deeper penetration. The high temperatures of the vapor will destroy any eggs that have been deposited into the carpet edges, box spring and mattress in an efficient manner. After vacuuming, the steam vapor system may be used around the perimeter of the room, including carpet edges, over the mattress, and box springs.
- Application of treatments to the affected area. Treating with top-of-the-line desiccants, and residual sprays, our exterminators are fully-equipped to eradicate your bed bug problem.
- Encapsulation of the treated area. Post-treatment, bed bug resistant covers are installed to mattresses at an additional charge, potentially saving hundreds of dollars.
A System That Sets Us Apart
Having a bed bug infestation can be extremely taxing on your peace of mind. Our team at Suburban Pest Control knows that the best quality equipment is going to provide the best results. This is why our educated technicians only use HEPA vacuums. Our HEPA vacuums provide a hypoallergenic population reduction with a deeper penetration when it comes to bed bug extermination. Steam vapor systems are another treatment option, where the vapor is heated to a temperature of over 240 degrees, effectively and efficiently destroying any potential bed bug eggs that may remain. Our steam vapor system also allows us to penetrate your mattress, allowing our technicians to further eradicate any possible bed bug infestation before treatments are applied.
Treatment You Can Trust
When treating the area affected by bed bugs, our educated, experienced technicians complete a very thorough process. Our process allows us to eradicate bed bugs from your home in the most efficient manner possible, either through our spray, thermal, or steam treatments. When treating the affected area, our bed bug exterminators may treat:
- Bed frames, box springs, and mattresses
- Headboards, nightstands, and all other furniture in the affected area
- Carpet edges, door saddles, doorjambs, and closets
- Outlet covers, switch plates, and wall voids
- Curtain rods and window frames
Pack-Up Bed Bug Services
In extreme cases, a room or apartment infested with bed bugs will need all of the contents to be completely removed. During this process, we vacuum, treat, and bag up the contents, carefully removing them from the building. This ensures the infestation does not move throughout the property.
You Can Count On Us
Our main concern at Suburban Pest Control is that you feel safe in your home, protected from the harmful effects of bed bugs. With over 40 years of experience in bed bug control, our staff is educated and experienced, ready to tackle your bed bug problems, no matter the size of your problem. With a professional attitude and a friendly face, it’s simple – our job isn’t done until you are satisfied!