Cold weather is here and we’re just as excited as you are about having warm nights in! Don’t let the roaches and spiders ruin your cozy time. Contact us at Suburban Pest Control for all your Scarsdale pest control needs!
Whether it’s roasting marshmallows over the fireplace to escape the New York winter chill, or having friends over for a grilled meal in the heat of summer, Scarsdale is the perfect place for relaxing in your home with friends and family, but it doesn't take much to make your space uninhabitable. If you are tired of worrying about keeping creepy-crawlies from invading your space, it’s time to turn to the experts!
Here at Suburban Pest Control, we have the tools and tricks you need to eliminate household pests in a fast and effective way. Whether you’re trying to get rid of an infestation or prevent one from occurring, our Scarsdale pest control will protect your home from:
- Stink Bugs
- Stinging Insects
- And more!
When you partner with us for pest control in Scarsdale, we will provide you with:
- An in-depth pest control inspection and consultation
- A custom treatment plan implemented by a skilled exterminator
- Four seasonal treatments to proactively prevent future infestations from occurring
- Structural repairs to close off access points and keep pests out
Seasonal Care to Keep Your Space Pest Free All Year Long
Here at Suburban Pest Control, we offer seasonal pest control treatments in Scarsdale to ensure that your home and yard are liveable throughout the year – because enjoying your home shouldn't have an off-season! When you partner with us for quality pest control in Scarsdale, you can expect 4 tailored seasonal treatments including:
- Winter - An exterminator in Scarsdale will inspect and treat your home’s attic and crawl space to eliminate critters seeking refuge from the outdoor elements. This visit also includes applying a treatment to help manage year-round pests like spiders and water bugs.
- Spring - A Scarsdale exterminator will inspect and apply a treatment to the outside of your home, using external applications to keep pests from ever entering your home. They will also use granular bait application and application of tamper-resistant rodent bait stations to target ants, rodents, and other critters that may be roaming around your property.
- Summer - An exterminator will inspect and treat your home for common summer pests, like millipedes, bees, wasps, and more.
- Fall - An exterminator will provide an inspection and carry out a treatment to prevent overwintering pests from seeking entrance to your home for their long winter hibernation. They will also treat attic and crawl spaces to keep rodents from invading as the temperatures cool.
Keep Your Home Pest-Free
Finding pests in your home can ruin a family game night or dinner party in no time, making time spent with friends and family stressful and uncomfortable. As a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience, Suburban Pest Control has what it takes to keep your home pest free and party ready. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can be sure that we will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with our service! Give us a call today at 914-375-0811 to get started on your journey towards a pest-free home.