Here in New York, you see all kinds of pests roaming around, but the most common are roaches. These pests can contaminate food, induce allergies, but, more importantly, take up all of your free time. With the help of Suburban Pest Control, you can eliminate cockroaches for good with our roach control in New York. Our exterminators will provide you with professional solutions and excellent customer service. If you’re dealing with a roach infestation, don’t wait any longer! Get in touch with us to take back control of your home.
Your Best Bet Against Cockroaches
Often referred to as the “apocalypse survival bug”, roaches can survive almost any given situation. Our roach control in New York will provide you with effective roach elimination without the worry of them still lurking around. When you join forces with our trained exterminators in New York, we will implement revolutionary bait technology in your home. This technology contains a food attractant combined with abamectin, a highly effective insecticide.
Here’s what else our roach bait technology offers:
- Simple crack and crevice application: our New York roach exterminators apply treatment in cracks and crevices that roaches live in, away from your personal living space.
- Efficient and long-lasting results: you can generally expect several months of control from a single application.
- Low odor and toxicity: the formulation is virtually odorless and contains a minimal amount of its active ingredient, which has very low toxicity.
Once you’ve contacted one of our expert New York roach exterminators, you will want to prepare the treatment areas. Some of the things you can do to prepare is emptying out cabinets, removing bags and boxes that can harbor insects, removing all exposed food, and cleaning areas where food particles and debris may accumulate such as under the refrigerator. Here are five more roach removal methods.
Signs of a Cockroach Infestation
Roaches are nocturnal, so chances are you won’t come into direct contact with them during the day unless you have a particularly bad infestation. So, aside from seeing a roach scuttle across your kitchen countertop, there are several other signs of signifying a roach infestation:
- Fecal droppings: these may appear like coffee grounds or black pepper.
- Egg casings: roaches product egg casings that are long, rounded, and brownish in color.
- Unpleasant smells: some species of roaches may emit a pungent, musty odor, so be on the alert if you notice this stench in your home.
- Dead cockroaches: roaches tend to hide out, so check cabinets, under the stove, and behind large appliances, if you are suspicious of an infestation.
If you’ve been noticing any of the indicators listed above, get in touch with our exterminators as soon as possible! We will provide an inspection of your home and implement our New York roach control to relieve your home of roaches and the threats they bring along with them!
Trust Your Local Experts
As a family-owned and operated business, we understand the significance of providing our neighbors with services that are dependable. Having over 40 years of experience in the industry, you can trust that our New York technicians will provide you with professional and effective treatments. We’re so confident in our roach control in New York that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you are ever unhappy with our service, let us know and we’ll do what we can to make it right.
We Treat for German Roaches, Too
German roaches are two of the most prominent household cockroaches across New York City and the surrounding areas. Our homes are the perfect habitat for them-- providing warmth, shelter from the elements, water, and an ideal breeding ground-- allowing them to thrive year-round. If you find cockroaches in your kitchen or bathrooms, especially near sinks, dishwashers, stoves, and other areas that provide water and warmth, chances are it's a German roach infestation.
Not only do these pests give off a terrible scent, but they can also carry salmonella and other diseases into your home, irritate asthma and other breathing conditions, contaminate food products, and just make you feel dirty. If you see these pests in your home, don't delay in calling Suburban. With a short reproductive cycle and the ability to produce a lot of young in a very short time, German roach infestations can get out of control fast. For more information about our roach control in New York, contact us today online or by calling 914-375-0811!
Click to See Areas We Service in New York
- The Bronx Roach Exterminators
- Manhattan Roach Exterminators
- Queens Roach Exterminators
- Brooklyn Roach Exterminators
- Bronxville Roach Exterminators
- Eastchester Roach Exterminators
- Harrison Roach Exterminators
- Tuckahoe Roach Exterminators
- Mamaroneck Roach Exterminators
- New Rochelle Roach Exterminators
- Port Chester Roach Exterminators
- White Plains Roach Exterminators
- Mount Vernon Roach Exterminators
- Mount Kisco Roach Exterminators
- Yonkers Roach Exterminators
- Larchmont Roach Exterminators
- Ossining Roach Exterminators
- Peekskill Roach Exterminators
- Scarsdale Roach Exterminators
- Rye Roach Exterminators
- Pelham Roach Exterminators
- Tarrytown Roach Exterminators
- Hastings Roach Exterminators
- Mohegan Lake Roach Exterminators
- Bedford Hills Roach Exterminators
- And more!